Prior to your first visit, we will ask you to complete a New Patient Form and a Medical History Form. All forms can be found by selecting New Patient Forms. Please fax them to (713) 457-6353 or bring them with you on your first appointment.
During your first visit, we will perform a detailed interview and a thorough physical examination. Expect to be at our office for 2-3 hours. We take pride in the amount of time we spend with you. Feel free to bring food and drink with you. Some appointments may take less time; however, keep in mind that if you have had pain for a long time, visiting multiple doctors and trying different therapies, it will take time to thoroughly review your history.
What to bring
Please help us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- A list of medications you are currently taking.
- A list of medications you have tried for your pain complaint. Please include the name, amount, frequency, length of time taken, and any positive or negative effects.
- Any x-rays, imaging with reports (MRIs or CT scans), or recent blood work or biopsy reports from previous dentists or physicians, if applicable.
- A list of therapies you have tried for your pain complaint with positive or negative outcomes.
- If you have medical insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims. Please keep in mind that we do not accept any insurances and that payment is expected at the time of your appointment.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.